fire broke out in a five-storey Hotel

Shimla:  A fire broke out in a five-storey private hotel near ISBT in Tuticorin in the capital. In this incident, the stuff kept in a hotel room and store was destroyed, although there was no loss of  life. The fire was controlled with the help of 4 fire engines. The fire incident occurred at 1 pm last night at Hotel Grand Bite. According to the information, a fire was caused by a short circuit in the room and store for hotel personnel on the attic of the hotel. The fire spread very fast and there was chaos. Immediately on the information of the hotel workers, 4 fire tenders from Baluganj, Chhota Shimla and Mal Road fire stations reached the spot and the fire was controlled in time. The fire was completely controlled after nearly half an hour of effort. Furniture, sealing, geysers etc. kept in the room and store were burnt. However, no one was present in the room at the root of the fire. During the incident, there was chaos in the hotel and the hotel management also evacuated some rooms. Tourists were staying in 28 rooms of this 38-room hotel. Tourists breathed a sigh of relief after the fire was extinguished. Baluganj’s Station Fire Officer Sudhakar said that there was no loss of life due to the fire. Shortcircuits have caused a fire and damaged a room and store. With the help of 4 fire engines, the fire was immediately controlled and the property worth crores was saved from burning.