HP TET 2019 Notification (June) has been recently released at hpbose.org. Eligible candidates can fill HP TET Application form 2019 online from 07 May 2019 to 27 May 2019. This time examination fee is Rs. 800/- for the candidates of belonging to General category and its Sub-Categories (except PHH). For candidates belonging to OBC/ST/SC/PHH categories, the application fee is Rs. 500. Candidates are allowed to submit only one Application Form against the same subject. Multiple Applications for the same subject of a candidate are liable to be rejected. Application Forms through fax/post shall not be entertained and the Board does not take responsibility to inform such candidates. To avoid last minute rush or any inconvenience, the applicants are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date of submission of online application.
Process to HP TET Application form 2019:
Step 1: Visit on hpbose.org
Step 2: Click on TET (June) 2019
Step 3: Click on the link given at the bottom of this page
Step 4: Fill your details in the fields provided
Step 5: Upload scanned photograph and signature
Step 6: Pay the fee for final submission
Step 7: Take a print out of the same for future reference
After Final Submission of the Online Application Form, two days will be given for correction(s) from date 28 May 2019 to 29 May 2019 (till 11:59:00 pm). After that no offline/online request regarding application form correction will be entertained. Please note that no request for any change in particular will be accepted under any circumstances after the specified date for online correction is over.
- Candidates are suggested to note down their system generated Application Number.
- While filling online application form one needs to supply all the details while filling the online Application Form and no columns shall be kept vacant.
- After successful submission of the data, Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining steps of the Application Form and also required for all future correspondence.
- For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to Sign In directly with his/her respective system generated Application Number and Date of Birth.
- This Application Number and Date of Birth are required for subsequent operation(s); hence the candidate should keep a printout of the same with him for ready reference.
- Printout option for system generated Application No. is available on Website.
- Photograph and Signature:The scanned images of photograph, Signature should be in jpg/jpeg format only. Size of the photo image must be greater than 15 Kb and less than 20 Kb. Size of the signature image must be greater than 10 Kb and less than 15 Kb.
- Fee payment:Candidates have to pay examination fee through online payment mode using Credit Card or Debit Card only.
- HP TET 2019 Admit Card:The Admit Cards will be uploaded on the Board website. The Candidates will be able to download/print the Admit Cards for entrance to Examination Center. The Admit Card will not be sent to Candidates separately by post.